Friday, February 6, 2009

~New~ Pink & Black Diamond Papers Freebie

You can download my papers set at my 4shared:
PSP Format:
PNG Format:

I have been working on and off for the last few days in between errands, housework, kids etc and finally got some papers done this evening that match my Pink & Black kit I have going here .. there are 5 in this set, I know that is not many but I am going to try and get another set done for ya'll ♥((hugs))♥ As always I have them in both PSP and PNG format for your preference :o)
♥Feel free to share the link to my blog, all i ask is that you please send them here instead of directly to my download thank you!♥
I would like to send my personal Thank You's out to all of you who leave some lovin's, I appreciate that and it definately motivates me to get some more freebies out to you ((hugs))


♥Thank you all for taking a minute to stop by and take a peek at my freebies, I appreciate it very much!!♥

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 06 Feb [LA 08:01pm, NY 11:01pm] - 07 Feb [UK 04:01am, OZ 03:01pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Ty for the awesome papers!!!
Love them!!!
Hugz Karen

Anonymous said...

Lovely! Thank you!