Tuesday, February 3, 2009

~New~ Freebie Pink & Black Diamond Bows Set (finally learned this one hehe)


You can download these Cutie Lil Bows at my 4shared:
PSP Format:
PNG Format:

WOOOHOO!!! I finally learned how to make a bow lol....... Silly I know but I am soooo excited that I made extra to share with you all as a set to match the word art I have been posting ((hugs)) I know that they are not perfect but I was pleased at how these turned out being my first ones hehe As always, I have them in both PSP & PNG format for everyone... I hope you enjoy them!!

♥Thank you so much for stopping by to take a peek at my designs, I appreciate it!!♥

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwww Love the little bows!!
I Dl'ed them already!!
THanks a bunch!!
Love ya!!!!
xoxoxoxoxo
Karen
http://karenscreativekreations.blogspot.com/