Thursday, March 5, 2009

Uh oh!! Photo-tastic!!! hehe


I've been tagged by angelfaye!!! hehe You made me giggle when you said ok now who to inflict the pain on next ... too cute!! Oh how fun!! Thank you for including me hun♥
OMGoodness after I read what you have to do I was like Oh man!! Never know what your going to find on this puter of mine for sure!! hehe Especially since all the kids each have their own camera.. "Danger Will Robinson!" hehe
But....... I went to my 6th folder and to the 6th picture there and was like WHEW!! I lucked out, its one of my oldest daughters senior pictures that we took last year hehe...
SWEET!!! Its my turn to pass this on to 6 people......
There you go ladies, have fun with this!! Thank you again angelfaye!! ♥((hugs))♥

2 comments:

Faye Hadfield said...

that is a stunning photo! You lucky dog!!!! *giggling all the way back to my blog!!!*

Leanntastic! said...

OMG you are just too cute hun!! hehe Yea i was relieved to find this picture for sure tee hee...