Friday, February 27, 2009

~New~ St Pattys Freebie Bow Pack

You can stop by my 4shared to pick me lil Pattys Day Bows up.. :o)
PSP Format:
PNG Format:

Silly me did everything backwards today..lol.. sent emails etc first before I posted this and uploaded DOH!! One of those days I think tee hee♥ Anywho... I Finally got some new bows done this afternoon that match with my Pattys Day kit I have goin right now hehe.. I was experimenting with different tutorials and making elements etc.. so I hope that they look ok and that they might be somthing everyone can use♥ I have them both in PNG and PSP format for your preference :o)


♥Thank you so much for taking a minute to stop by to take a peek at my creations♥

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Commercial Use Ok post on Feb. 28, 2009. Thanks again.