Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Cute Black & Pink Word Art Freebies for you today!! :o)


If you would like to download my word art you can follow your preferd link to my 4shared to grab it there :o)
PSP Format:
PNG Format:

I finally had some time to get a lil scrappin done (it's been hard trying to find time to get somthing scrappy made thats for sure uhhh..hehe) , today I made some cute black and pink word art, the words are seperate from the lil elements that are there, so you can either use them together or seperate :o)I sure hope that I can find some more time to make some more freebies for you all to use ((hugs)) They come in both PSP and PNG format for you!! :o)


Thank you so much for stopping by and I am sorry for taking so long in between freebies ((hugs))

2 comments:

Crystal said...

This is so beautiful and so pretty!
I lovethe colors!
You are so talented and so sweet!

((((BIG HUGES)))
Crystal~

Anonymous said...

Ty Hun!!
Love them!!!
xoxoxoxox