Saturday, December 20, 2008

Woohoo!! I finally got another Freebie done.. lol

You can download these Grungy lil Rik-Raks at my 4shared:

PSP Format:

http://www.4shared.com/file/76867711/ad78e670/SLGrungyFunTornRR-PSP.html

PNG Format:


http://www.4shared.com/file/76867713/4376875c/SLGrungyFunTornRR-PNG.html


I decided this morning to lock myself in my office until I got another freebie done for you all :o) Let me tell you that was nice.. tee hee These are my Grungy Fun Torn Rik-Rak Ribbons :o) I think after this I will starting another kit not sure what theme or colors still trying to decide.. I'll be able to think better after I get my shopping done and OMG I dont have any done yet, no procrastination there huh? hehe Last Minute Leann strikes again I think dang!! hehehe

Anywho I hope you all enjoy my freebies and you keep coming back for more, Thank you for stoppin by! ((hugs))

If anyone has any ideas or suggestions on what you would like to see for a freebie just holler and let me know, I', always open for suggestions :o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful!!!
Thanks u for offering Little lovies!!!

Hugz!!