Friday, December 5, 2008

Quick question, a tiny request... :o)

If there is anyone who might have any helpful hints, suggestions or tutorials that might be beneficial in helping me learn I would be forever greatful to you (blush blush..hehe) I am really into trying all the tutorials I can find right now hehe I am TOTALLY addicted to digital scrapbooking now for sure..LOL The creating part has me hooked for good tee hee
ok I will quit rambling now and let you get back to downloading thank you for reading my lil request.. :o)

2 comments:

KissedbyPix said...

http://www.freewebs.com/digitalscrappingclass/dscpcart.htm


cool classes here hun....and good luck, your stuff is fanstastic

Pixie

Leanntastic! said...

Thank you so much for the link Pixie, I appreciate it more than you know! ((hugs)) I am definatley goin to be checking this out!♥ Thank you so much for saying you like my stuff, cant tell you how much means to me :o)