Sunday, November 23, 2008

Scrappy Lil' Christmas Stars Freebie!


you can download them at my 4shared:
in PSP format:
In PNG format:

I am new to this blogging thingy so please bare with me as I try and figure it out.. :o) I am new to making digital scraps and cannot wait to share what I have made with everyone!!
Here is my first freebie I would like to share.. :o) just some Lil' Christmas Stars, not sure if you call them accents, elements or embellishments hehe but they are for digital scrapbooking. I have them both in PSP and PNG format for both PSP and PS.. Anywho I hope that there is someone out there who might be able to use them, they are FTU commercial and personal however you would like to use them, I just ask you please share the link to my blog so they can pick the freebie up themselves instead of directly please... :o)
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog, I hope to have more to post for you here soon!
Aloha for now!!








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I Love all your stuff, thanx for sharing with us
Huggs
And Happy Holidays
Ann